Feel like giving up? That’s normal. On some days life is just tough, or we all can agree and say hard (as it is).
Life is a journey that’s so demanding.
It doesn’t care about our weaknesses, background, or our feelings. It will still be unfair to us, still demands our effort that seems to surpass our abilities.
How we feel or our weaknesses won’t stop life from putting obstacles in our way to success. But life has a tendency of rewarding those who won’t give up regardless of what they are going through.
To get the right harvest, you have to plant the right seeds. We can’t plant chicken thoughts, and reap eagle visions. The seeds we sow determine the life we grow. You ain’t got time to be watering and farming no garbage. What you spend your time on, is what you will become.
To change your life begins with changing how you think.
Today’s post is all about reminding you that anything worthwhile doesn’t come easy, requires your time and some serious energy to make it a reality.
Let me share these never-give-up quotes that will help you come to your senses – give you the energy you seek and put you back on the right path, stir you up with positivity, and make you go for it.
At times we have to deal with the root of the problem in order to stop the symptoms from killing us. As difficult as change can be, allowing yourself to keep your life double-parked isn’t an option. Sometimes we have to let go of what is killing us, even if it kills us to let go.
You got this! Here are famous never give up quotes by famous people (actors, musicians, scientists, social activists, authors et cetera ) that will help you gain the strength you deserve and beat down whatever negativity you are going through.
Never give up quotes that will motivate you and help you keep going
1. You can’t beat the person who won’t give up.
– Babe Ruth
2. Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.
– Winston Churchill
3. It always seems impossible until it’s done
– Nelson Mandela
4. Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.
– Susan Gale
5. The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They are there to stop other people.
– Randy Pausch
6. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
– Wayne Dyer
7. It’s not that I’m so smart it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
– Albert Einstein
8. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win.
– Margaret Thatcher
9. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.
– Earl Nightingale
Read Also: The secret to living a stress-free life
10. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
– Samuel Beckett
11. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.
12. Winners never quit, and quitters never win.
– Vince Lombardi
13. Whatever course you decide upon, there’s always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end require courage.
– Ralph W. Emerson
14. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
– Thomas Edison
15. Never let your head bang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.
– Satchel Paige
16. With success comes many ups and downs, many obstacles of defeat, including a few failures, but never stop trying.
– Jean R. Porter
17. Don’t allow your mind to tell your heart what to do. The mind gives up easily.
– Paulo Coelho
18. Try, try, try, and keep trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in everything.
– W. Clement Stone
19. Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.
– Zig Ziglar
20. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
– Nelson Mandela
21. Never give up because you never know what the next tide will bring in the day.
– Tom Hanks
22. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
– Dale Carnegie
23. Life has two rules: #1. Never quit #2. Always remember rule #1.
– Harvey Specter
24. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving.
25. Positivity, confidence, and persistence are key in life, so never give up on yourself.
26. Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.
– Nicki Minaj
27. Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breath. You are strong. You got this. Take it day by day.
– Karen Salmanjohn
28. If you stumble, make it part of the dance.
29. A winner is someone who gets up one more time than he is knocked down.
30. Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it.
– Richard E. Grant
31. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
– Carl Jung
32. You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you can’t, you do the next thing. You back up but you don’t give up.
– Chuck Yeager
33. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
– Maya Angelou
Sometimes you may encounter so many difficulties in life than usual (lose friends or someone close) – other days may feel like everything is falling apart, and think to yourself that maybe it’s only you going through all that. But remember nothing lasts forever; you see people everywhere you go, they also have their issues, you are not alone. I encourage you to stay determined and never lose hope. If you don’t see a way, you create one.
Related Post: Becoming a whole person & why is it important
34. The best advice I can give to anyone going through a rough patch is to never be afraid to ask for help.
– Demi Lovato
35. Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that thing must be attained.
– Marie Curie
36. It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you implement that effort into your life; every single day, that’s where transformations happens.
– Jillian Michaels
37. You never give up, even when you should
– Kelly Creagh
38. If one dream should fall and break into thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again,
– Flavia Weedn
39. Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
– Vince Lombardi Jr
40. If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up.
41. Keep moving forward.
– Walt Disney
42. You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.
– Richelle E. Goodrich
43. The day you give up on yourself is the day you give up on yourself.
44. We cannot ever stop dreaming just as we cannot ever stop breathing.
– Avijeet Das
45. Magic happens when you do not give up even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart.
46. If you never give up, you will be successful.
– Dan O’Brien
47. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
– Nelson Mandela
48. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
– Robert H. Schuller
49. Failure inspires. Failure defeats losers.
– Robert Kiyosaki
50. Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you will be criticized anyway. You will be damned if you do and damned if you don’t.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
If you know your own mind, you know enough to keep it always positive. You may not fully understand the complex process that causes electricity to be generated and transmitted to your home. But you understand very well how to apply and use it to illuminate your home. Power your computer, and perform hundreds of other essential tasks.
The same is true of your mind. No one understands the incredibly complex workings of the brain; we know only that when we use our minds in a certain way, we achieve the desired result.
If we think positively we achieve positive results. The strength you have is what will lead you to the goal. And as how I said earlier; It all begins with how you think.